Monday, June 15, 2009

Star

Tonight, I see clusters of stars,
And I ignore those past scars
That brought pain into my heart
Like it's been hit with a dart.

I seek for that special star.
Finding it from afar,
I marvel at it's rarity,
Awestruck at it's familiarity.

My mind steers clear
To let me dream of my cavalier.
I stare at that twinkling light
"Is he coming tonight?"

I wish and hope.
As if feeling myself mope,
I wait for the star to fall,
Beg it with a silent call.

One wish: that's all.
"Please, little star, just fall."
I can't wait forever.
I have only now, however.

I just want my perfect match
My dream, I want to catch,
But I know it is impossible.
For my star is still unreachable.




~anamellie, 061509

1 comments:

Juliet said...

deo! Nice au imo blog! Char jud kaayo.. La pa nako nabasa imo mga works but i'll find time..