Monday, June 15, 2009

Reminisce

1st Stanza:

It's 2am
The clock is ticking
And I lie awake thinking
'bout those times you were with me


2nd Stanza:

It's you and me
And our happy memories
Like leaves, they're changing
From green to gold, then fading


Refrain:

I don't want to pull away
To let go of this love gone astray
What could I do to make you come back,
Or make up for the things I lack?

Because...

Chorus:

We used to plan that happy ever after.
Wrapped each other with our laughter,
We wished on stars,
And hoped for every dream to be ours.
And the gazing over the moon
The singing of happy tunes
Do you remember?


3rd Stanza:

It used to be
Until the end you and me
But you walked away
And my world's now gray

But...

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)


Bridge:

The river in your heart just ran dry
And I'll always remember...

(Repeat Chorus)




~anamellie,  061509

0 comments: