Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This Love's All I Take

1st Stanza:

As the sun sets down,
hiding from the mountains,
I know my memories would drown
with you, your face, your smile.


2nd Stanza:

As I go to sleep at night,
thousands of stars twinkling from the sky,
I know I’ll be alright
'cause you are on my mind...


Refrain:

I wish one day you’ll notice me,
and then someday we’ll surely be,
but my heart broke into pieces
when...


Chorus:

I saw you with someone.
She sure looks happy,
her eyes were bright.
I wish I’m on her place instead
and look deep in your eyes.

I wish I’m there to comfort you
when you are feeling blue,
but then one day, I realized.
that this love's all I take.


3rd Stanza:

As I feel the soft breeze of the air,
I knew it was you,
with sweet thoughts of love for me,
but soon found out it’s just a fantasy.

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)

(Instrumental)

(Repeat Chorus)




~anamellie, 112305

AN: The words are mine but the tune is a collective group effort for a project in Music class. I hope to be able to record this song someday.

0 comments: